Dolphin have supplied and installed stainless steel catering fabrications at care homes across the country, improving facilities and creating safer, more hygienic catering environments.
See below for details of some of the work we have completed in this sector, and get in touch if you would like Dolphin to carry out similar work for your care home.
- Gernon Manor Care Home (Bakewell, Derbyshire)
We supplied and installed 2 No. press steel grills and fire bricks into the kitchen door.
- Crosshill House Residential (Barrow-upon-Furness, Cumbria)
We supplied and installed an extract-type stainless steel canopy complete with stainless steel wall cladding and air input.
- Manor Park Care Home (Keighley, West Yorkshire)
We supplied and installed a stainless steel canopy (extract-type only), complete with an extract fan, louvre, stainless steel wall cladding and supply air.
We also supplied various additional fabrications such as tables and benches.
- Beechcroft Care Home – Derbyshire
Dolphin Catering manufactured, supplied & installed a full ventilation system at the Beechcroft Care Home in Derbyshire. This consisted of the following:
- A stainless steel island canopy – extract/supply type measuring 3000 x 3000
- Ducting & fans
- Stainless steel service chamber
- Passive air
- LPHW heater battery